Skinbetter Science Sunbetter TONE SMART SPF50 Sunscreen Compact
The product will be delivered available in December. Upon completion of your pre order you will receive a brief telephone consultation ensuring stability of the product and an update regarding your delivery.
Sunbetter TONE SMART SPF 50 Sunscreen Compact offers a high level of sun protection in a tone-adapting, silky smooth compact that provides a hint of colour. It’s a broad spectrum sunscreen that acts as a primer under makeup and may be layered for additional coverage.
• 100% mineral, non-nano sunscreen actives. Patented technology.
• Extraordinary level of protection against UVA (ageing), UVB (burning) rays.
• Benefits beyond UV, including blue light, pollution and infrared radiation.
• 80-minute water resistance.
All skinbetter science products are dermatologically tested, paraben free, fragrance free, dye free, and cruelty free.
How to use
• Use as the last step in your morning skincare regime.
• Twist the compact and pull the lid to open. Remove the sponge and lift up the tray to reveal the product.
• Using gentle pressure, apply and blend the product all over the face, neck, and décolleté, ensuring the entire surface of your skin is covered for optimal protection. Add and blend additional layers for buildable coverage.
• Apply liberally and evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure.
• For storage, flip the tray and place the sponge on top to separate it from the product. Close the lid and twist the compact for air tight closure which will help ensure the shelf life of your product.
• Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every 2 hours.
• Do not leave in hot temperatures for long periods of time as the compact may soften, making application less elegant (though not less effective).
Titanium Dioxide 8.4%, Zinc Oxide 10.0%