Skinbetter Science EyeMax AlphaRet Overnight Cream
The product will be delivered available in December. Upon completion of your pre order you will receive a brief telephone consultation ensuring stability of the product and an update regarding your delivery.
Bringing the power of AlphaRet Technology to the delicate eye area.
• AlphaRet Technology, a patented combination of a retinoid and an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), in an optimised formulation to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area.
• Hydrating complex provides rich, luxurious moisture to support the barrier of the delicate skin around the eyes.
• Antioxidants provide defense against environmental stressors.
• Significant improvement in the appearance of lines and wrinkles, texture, darkness, and puffiness in as early as 4 weeks of nightly use.
How To Use
• Use as part of your evening skincare regime. Apply a rice grain amount to clean, dry skin around the delicate under-eye area.
• Gently dab product, starting from the centre under the eye and dabbing outward before going up to the outside of the eyebrow, avoiding the eyelids.
• Add InterFuse® Treatment Cream EYE in the morning for comprehensive rejuvenation for the eye area.
• Protect with sunbetter sunscreen during the day for additional skincare benefits.
• AlphaRet: A unique combination of a retinoid and an AHA (lactic acid).
• Niacinamide: A form of Vitamin B3 to improve moisture.
• Acetyl Hexapeptide-37: A hydrating peptide comprised of amino acids to enhance moisture, improve hydration and the appearance of firmness.
• Hydrating Blend Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin and Jojoba Esters: work synergistically to deliver deep hydration and support to the skin.
• Glyceryl Glucoside: mimics water retention properties of high molecular weight hyaluronic acid, helping to smooth the appearance of skin.
• White Flower Extract Blend: A blend, including Jasmine Flower, that improves the appearance of brightness and firmness in the under-eye area.
• White Mushroom Extract: Soothes and hydrates the skin, while defending against environmental stressors, such as pollution.