Cyspera is an effective topical treatment for hyperpigmentation and helps to remove brown spots, treat pigmented marks and achieve a more even complexion.
Cyspera is the novel pigment corrector formulated with cysteamine. Cysteamine contained in Cyspera (the only cream with stabilized cysteamine) is a synthesized molecule that delivers powerful antioxidant activity in the skin with multiple effects on the appearance of hyperpigmentation.
Use of Cyspera can be tailored to meet the needs and routines of individual users. It can be applied in the morning or evening, offering flexibility and personalised choice. During the initial intensive phase it is recommended to apply once per day, everyday, for 16 weeks. Then afterwards the maintenance phase occurs and it is recommended to apply between once per day and twice-weekly.
The first signs of pigment correction become visible after 6 weeks of once-a-day application. Optimal results are achieved after 8 to 16 weeks of once-daily application. Once the desired results are achieved, maintain your new complexion with twice weekly applications of Cyspera.
Cyspera can be used on all skin types and is not a photosensitizer. This means it can be applied regardless of sun intensity and on any skin phototypes. However the daily use of a high SPF sunscreen cream is recommended to achieve results more rapidly.
Application consists of just 4 simple steps:
- Preparation - You shouldn’t wash your face before applying Cyspera. If you need to wash your skin, it is recommended that you wait at least one hour before applying the product.
- Application - Apply a thin layer of Cyspera on the skin and leave it here for approximately 15 minutes. It is normal to experience a mild tingling or warming sensation that lasts up to 30 minutes.
- Rinse and Pat Dry - Remove Cyspera intensive pigment corrector by washing your skin with a gentle cleanser. Remember to pat the area Dry
- Moisturise - Apply moisturiser so that your skin stays hydrated throughout the day.
Cyspera is free of hydroquinone and can be used to improve the appearance of stubborn discolouration known as hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation is a condition where a portion of skin appears darker than other surrounding areas of skin due to excess melanin in the affected areas (melanin is the pigment that gives color to the skin). Hyperpigmentation simply means an overabundance of pigmentation.
Melasma is a form of hyperpigmentation that Cyspera can also be used to treat. Multiple factors can contribute to melasma. For example:
- There can be genetic contributors, meaning that a predisposition to melasma may be inherited. Many people with melasma report that a parent or other family member had the condition, too.
- Hormonal factors can affect melasma. Melasma may indicate underlying hormonal imbalances or result from hormonal changes related to pregnancy. Certain birth control pills have been linked to melasma because of their influence on hormones.
- Sun exposure – especially over a significant amount of time, can lead to hyperpigmentation.
- High heat exposure and stress have been linked to melasma to some degree.
The benefits of using Cyspera include: Powerful antioxidant activity. Significant improvement in the appearance of brown patches and dark spots. Well tolerated for long-term use. Cyspera is also safe to use on any part of the body and can be used regardless of the sun intensity.
Befores and Afters: